Supply and installation of earthing grid and bonding for Transport for NSW Rail Operations Centre. This was a complex multi-staged project involving:
- 95mm2 grading ring
- 95mm2 bonding and interconnecting cables
- Multiple 7.2m electrodes
- Welding and testing of approx 200,000m2 of reinforcement
- Multiple test points connected to reinforcement for each equipment room
- Fit out of 7 x equipment rooms including earth bars and interconnecting cables
- Ductor and continuity testing
Challenge: The site was contaminated and Earthing Solutions had to undertake the in-ground works in contaminated conditions.
Result: The project was completed to the client’s satisfaction.